Ever wonder what goes on
in the mind of someone who bullies?
Katie never thought of herself as a bully. So what if she excludes kids from games or says some harsh things to her friends every once and a while? It’s not like she ever hits anyone. What’s the big deal? After Katie gets caught teasing a schoolmate, she faces consequences for her actions. The consequences help Katie realize that bullying has hurt not only the people around her, but her, too.
Told from the unusual perspective of the aggressor, Confessions of a Former Bully provides kids with real life tips and tools they can use to help identify and overcome emotional bullying. An informative Author’s Note to Parents & Teachers and recommended resources are included.
- Mom's Choice Gold Award Recipient: Juvenile Books Ages 9-12
- "Teens Read Too" Gold Star Award for Excellence
- National Crime Prevention Council's Circle of Respect Selection & Featured Audio Podcast
- Anti-Defamation League Book of the Month Selection
- Available in hardback and paperback editions